BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE
MONTHLY WEEKEND BATCH
DAY 1: Camera structure & its types
DAY 2: Important aspects of menu in camera & understanding your gear.
DAY 3: Creative composition & techniques
DAY 4: Types of photography
DAY 5: Lighting & Colour
DAY 6: Use of external flash & next gen flash
DAY 7: Introduction to Studio Photography
DAY 8: Recap & Project Discussion
- Review sessions
- Final Project
- Student should carry their own camera.
- 10 seats per batch for personal attention to every student.
Duration 1 Month
4 Weekends – 8 Session
Saturday – Sunday batch (2 Hrs)
Benefits of this course
- Understanding latest technology & Equipment’s
- Professional feedback on your work(Assignments)
- Inspires your own imagination
- Branching out your style of photography
- Knowledge makes you confident in your field
Name : Gaurav Madan
Location : Kalyan | Sion | Mumbai
Completed Diploma in Photography from J J school of Applied arts (2015)
- Professional experience more than 6 years in different style of Photography like food, interior, table top, documentary, weddings,
- Nominated & featured in better Photography magazine for best wedding photography of the year 2017
- 2nd Nomination for documentation of wedding in better Photography magazine 2019
- Apart from Photography worked as an editor, cinematographer & designer for several brands like Starbucks, Indian Terrain, Tata Housing, Kosha – Winter Travel Wear, Dining Couture, L&T.
- Worked as direction & director of Photography in short films & web series.
Founder of Madan Gaurav Arts (M.G.Arts)
Insta : @madangauravarts
Name: Gaurav Sudhir Madan
Account no. 20028229882
IFSC Code : MAHB0000015
Bank of Maharashtra
*You need to pay the amount to confirm your seat as soon as possible. Limited seats available.
Text or send screenshot of completed payment & we will you receipt & confirmation on mail.
“Don’t tell which great camera you are using show them how greatly you are using.”